Buenos Aires + Cuyo (La Rioja, San Juan y Mendoza) + Santiago de Chile
- Arrival to the International Airport. Welcome, and transfer to the selected hotel. Our guide will make you a briefing of the trip, to help you naturalize with Buenos Aires, and what you will be seeing in Argentina. Night at the Hotel.
- After breakfast, pick up at the hotel, and half day private city tour. To those who are more adventurers, we can also get you the hop in and off bus tour pass.
- Breakfast at Hotel, and then transfer to the airport. Flight to La Rioja´s City. Arrival and private transfer to the selected accommodation. We offer hotels in La Rioja or Villa Union (the closest town to the Talampaya National Park).
- Full Day visiting to the Talampaya National Park, declared natural patrimony of humanity by UNESCO. You will visit this colorful dessert, and you will be shocked by it magnificent. You can also choose the Safari in 4 X 4.
- Early pick up and transfer to the Ischigualasto National Park. This park has millions of years of history around, with tough climate and soil, is mainly known because of its richness in paleontologic fossils, and the “Valle de la Luna” It has also been declared as patrimony of humanity.
- Free day in La Rioja or Villa Union.
- Transfer to the bus terminal, and Executive BUS to San Juan City. Arrival, and transfer to the Hotel.
- Transfer to the Ushuaia airport and flight to Trelew. Arrival at Trelew and transfer to the hotel in Puerto Madryn. (Note: Trelew is located 67 km away from Puerto Madryn)
- Transfer to the bus terminal, Executive BUS to Mendoza. Arrival and transfer to the hotel.
- Full day visitto the most important wineries in Mendoza. Lunch included in a top wine cellar, with wine tastings. You can choose between different regions of wine production around Mendoza.
- After breakfast, we will pick you up, and go to the highest parts of the province of Mendoza. We will go and see the most beautiful landscapes in Uspallata, Potrerillos, and admire the immensity of the Puente del Inca, and it incredible natural shape.
- Free day in Mendoza to walk around the city, or may be do another excursion. We suggest some horseback riding in the andes area, or may be have a VIP meal close to the Aconcagua, the highest peak in America.
- Transfer to the bus terminal, time to move to the neighboring country. Arrival and transfer to the selected hotel.
- After breakfast city tour visiting Armas Square, Government House, Santa Lucia Hill and Central market.
- Full day tour to Viña del Mar and Valparaiso to visit Quinta Vergara, San Marin and Perú, Sotomayor Square, Yugoslavian market and La Sebastiana museum.
- Free day in Santiago.
- Transfer to the airport where our services end.
- All the services descripted on the Itinerary.
- Hotels include breakfast.
- Buses and internal flights.
- Ticket fees to National Parks
- Private or Regular tours depending on your request.
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
- International Flights
- Meals not specified
- Airport taxes